Dedicated and passionate
Our team of specially trained and highly qualified instructors is there to provide you with first-rate detailed knowledge and ensure you experience pure driving enjoyment.
Part of Audi driving experience for many years and boasting a wealth of motorsport experience and profound specialist know-how, they are highly competent and professional – and pursue a single goal: to constantly hone your driving skills on the road.
Our event managers will be on hand to see that you are well looked after throughout our training courses and, of course, a fleet of carefully valeted and maintained training vehicles is provided by our skilled service team to guarantee a high degree of safety and undiluted enjoyment of the experience.
All enquiries and general organisational matters are handled by our experienced team of dedicated staff in Ingolstadt, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Fuel consumption*/emissions figures*:
- Audi RS 5 Coupé: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 12,4; extra-urban 7,1 – 7,0; combined 9,1 – 9,0; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 197; Efficiency rating: E/EU6
- Audi A8 50 TDI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 6,5 – 6,3; extra-urban 5,5 – 5,1; combined 5,8 – 5,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 152 – 145; Efficiency rating: A/EU6
- Audi e-tron 55 quattro: Electric power consumption combined in kWh/100 km: 26,2 - 22,5; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 0; Efficiency rating: A/EU6
- Audi R8 Coupé V10 performance quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 20,0; extra-urban 9,0; combined 13,1; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 297; Efficiency rating: G/EU6
- Audi R8 Spyder V10 performance quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 20,2; extra-urban 9,2; combined 13,3; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 301; Efficiency rating: G/EU6