Audi driving experience center - Conference plus
Since it opened in spring 2014, the Audi driving experience centre in Neuburg an der Donau has been used frequently by many companies for their various events. Our versatile customer building forms the heart of the Audi driving experience centre and provides an ideal ambience for product presentations, conferences and incentives – your options are virtually endless!
Presentation areas on two levels and rooms that can be flexibly combined offer a stylish setting for your event with up to 400 guests. The conference area, which can be expanded to meet your requirements, is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and provides everything you need to hold conferences and meetings for up to 180 people. International guests will benefit from the superb infrastructure as it only takes about 50 minutes from Munich airport to the driving experience venue.
But what could be more extraordinary than to combine a conference with a real driving experience? The Audi driving experience centre in Neuburg an der Donau offers a host of possibilities on a 30,000-square metre dynamic driving area, a handling course up to 2.2 kilometres long and an off-road area.
In the half-day R8 training experience for example, your guests will experience the Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus up close. Various driving exercises on the dynamic area push participants to the physical limits of performance.
Another highlight is the guided driving event on the handling course, where your conference guests can put their newly acquired skills into practice. High-speed rides in the Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus or breathtaking tilts in the Audi Q8 50 TDI quattro on the off-road course give your guests another view of the world – as a passenger with one of our instructors. In a rescue simulator, you can also practise being rescued from an overturned car. The in-house restaurant, with a terrace offering a panoramic view of the entire site, provides the welcome refreshments.
We would be happy to put together your customised “Conference plus” programme on request. Contact us at:
Fuel consumption*/emissions figures*:
- Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 8,0 – 7,9; extra-urban 5,8 – 5,6; combined 8,8; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 150 – 146; Efficiency rating: C – B/EU6
- Audi RS 4 Avant: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 11,5; extra-urban 7,2; combined 6,6 – 6,5; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 199; Efficiency rating: E/EU6
- Audi RS 5 Coupé: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 11,5; extra-urban 7,1; combined 8,7; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 197; Efficiency rating: E/EU6
- Audi A8 50 TDI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 6,5 – 6,3; extra-urban 5,5 – 5,1; combined 5,8 – 5,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 152 – 145; Efficiency rating: A/EU6
- Audi Q8 50 TDI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 7,0; extra-urban 6,4; combined 6,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 172; Efficiency rating: B/EU6
- Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 19,6; extra-urban 9,8; combined 13,4; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 306; Efficiency rating: G/EU6
- Audi R8 Spyder V10 plus: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 19,8; extra-urban 9,9; combined 13,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 309 – 290; Efficiency rating: G/EU6