The versatile Customer Center forms the heart of the Audi driving experience center. Whether for product presentations, conferences, company events – the Center can cater for even the most discerning requirements.
You will be able to choose from interesting options at the centre, which has everything needed for varied and exciting driving courses, on and off-road. Under realistic conditions, you can experience the Audi models in dynamic drives, improve your driving skills under the guidance of our experienced instructors and probe the physical limits of vehicle handling.
All motorsport fans will be delighted that Audi Sport with its Motorsport Competence Center will also be based here, alongside Audi driving experience. Here, all motorsport activities will be brought together under a single roof, new racing cars will be developed and produced and the various races planned.
You will then have the opportunity to bring an exciting day at the Audi driving experience center to a close in the new Customer Center, with a visit to an exhibition of current Audi models. The models on display are changed on a regular basis.
The in-house restaurant whose viewing terrace provides a panoramic view of the entire site is the ideal spot to relax and unwind. A visit to the new Audi driving experience center is well worthwhile and you will enjoy a very special day – as a participant in a driving course or simply as a visitor.
The Customer Center of Audi Neuburg is open from Monday until Saturday 08:00 am – 06:00 pm. In case of special events the Customer Center and the Audi drivers lounge are closed for the public.
Please ask for the current opening times at our reception under the following number +49 (0)841 89 90659.
Fuel consumption*/emissions figures*:
- Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 8,0 – 7,9; extra-urban 5,8 – 5,6; combined 8,8; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 150 – 146; Efficiency rating: C – B/EU6
- Audi RS 4 Avant: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 11,5; extra-urban 7,2; combined 6,6 – 6,5; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 199; Efficiency rating: E/EU6
- Audi RS 5 Coupé: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 11,5; extra-urban 7,1; combined 8,7; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 197; Efficiency rating: E/EU6
- Audi A8 50 TDI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 6,5 – 6,3; extra-urban 5,5 – 5,1; combined 5,8 – 5,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 152 – 145; Efficiency rating: A/EU6
- Audi Q8 50 TDI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 7,0; extra-urban 6,4; combined 6,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 172; Efficiency rating: B/EU6
- Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 19,6; extra-urban 9,8; combined 13,4; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 306; Efficiency rating: G/EU6
- Audi R8 Spyder V10 plus: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 19,8; extra-urban 9,9; combined 13,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 309 – 290; Efficiency rating: G/EU6