Have we convinced you? If you have already chosen an event and date, simply send us your registration using the enclosed form. We will contact you immediately with all the remaining information you need. Do you still have any questions or require additional information?
You will find the answers to frequently asked questions here:
- When booking, a separate registration form is required for each participant.
- For the events that are part of the Audi tour experience, vehicles are covered by fully comprehensive insurance with a €1.000 excess.
- The vehicles for the training courses and tours are provided by Audi and there will be two participants in each vehicle, unless stated otherwise.
- The demanding surface conditions make it advisable to first complete a driver training programme before attempting the Audi North Cape Tour!
- Fuel costs and meals are included in the price; as are accommodation costs for events lasting more than one day.
- The prices for our training events in Scandinavia include the cost of the flight from the listed airports with our authorised partners (economy class).
- We would like to point out that accommodation and meals can be arranged for accompanying persons on request, but they will not be able to actively participate in the events and no special programme will be organised for them. Audi tour experience events, where only active participation is possible, are the exception to this.
- Minors may only attend events if another accompanying person, who is not actively taking part in the event, assumes responsibility for their supervision.
- Vouchers can be ordered by contacting us as indicated below.
- Please note that participants will have to make their own arrangements for any additional accommodation required. We would be pleased to provide you with contact details of the relevant hotel.
- The participant documentation will be sent to you by postal service around four weeks prior to the training date.
Should you have any other questions or require further information, our team will be pleased to assist you.
If you are interested in organising an exclusive training event, email your inquiry to us at
Registration form / General terms and conditions
You will find our full terms and conditions of participation and general terms and conditions on the back of the participation form. Registration forms can be requested at any time by calling us on the specified telephone number.
Fuel consumption*/emissions figures*:
- Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TFSI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 8,0 – 7,9; extra-urban 5,8 – 5,6; combined 8,8; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 150 – 146; Efficiency rating: C – B/EU6
- Audi RS 4 Avant: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 11,5; extra-urban 7,2; combined 6,6 – 6,5; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 199; Efficiency rating: E/EU6
- Audi RS 5 Coupé: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 11,5; extra-urban 7,1; combined 8,7; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 197; Efficiency rating: E/EU6
- Audi A8 50 TDI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 6,5 – 6,3; extra-urban 5,5 – 5,1; combined 5,8 – 5,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 152 – 145; Efficiency rating: A/EU6
- Audi Q8 50 TDI quattro: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 7,0; extra-urban 6,4; combined 6,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 172; Efficiency rating: B/EU6
- Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 19,6; extra-urban 9,8; combined 13,4; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 306; Efficiency rating: G/EU6
- Audi R8 Spyder V10 plus: Fuel consumption in l/100 km: urban 19,8; extra-urban 9,9; combined 13,6; CO₂ emissions in g/km: combined 309 – 290; Efficiency rating: G/EU6