in accordance with the current Corona Ordinance of the State of Baden-Württemberg dated 12 January, the so-called 2G-Plus regulation applies at the Audi Forum Neckarsulm. Anyone who is not considered to be recovered or fully vaccinated, as well as additionally presenting a daily certified negative test, cannot visit the Audi Forum Neckarsulm. The alert level II remains in place. In addition, an adjustment will be made to include the obligation to wear an FFP2 mask. In indoor areas where masks are compulsory, persons aged 18 and over must wear an FFP2 or comparable mask - for example KN95-/N95-/KF94-/KF95 masks.
Contact details must be left despite 2G Plus status. This also applies to Audi employees visiting the Audi Forum.
The following groups of people are exempt from compulsory testing (as of 12 January):
- Boostered persons, i.e. recovered and vaccinated persons who have received their booster vaccination. This applies immediately after booster vaccination, there is no 14-day period as with basic immunisation.
- Vaccinated persons with completed basic immunisation or convalescents with a subsequent vaccination, if at least 14 days and no more than three months have passed since the last required individual vaccination.
- Persons for whom there is no recommendation of the Permanent Vaccination Commission regarding a booster vaccination - i.e. children and adolescents with complete vaccination protection up to and including 17 years of age.
- Children up to and including 5 years of age and children who have not yet started school.
- Pupils of a primary school, a special educational and counselling centre, a school that builds on the primary school or a vocational school do not have to present proof of testing. Since they are regularly tested three times a week at school, it is sufficient to present the pupil's ID card, a school certificate, a copy of the last annual report, a pupil's subscription or other written proof from the school. The exception only applies to pupils up to and including 17 years of age.
Thank you for your understanding.